Saturday, July 18, 2009

the dress, yes!

I had my very first appointment today at Kleinfeld. My mom, aunt, cousin, and two of my bridesmaids came in from Connecticut for the occasion so I was determined to make a purchase. After trying on about ten or so dresses we all agreed that it came down to the first and second dresses that I tried on.

The first dress was this gorgeous Vineyard Collection dress:



Everyone loved it but we all agreed that the second dress was much more flattering for my figure. I loved them both equally for different reasons but after putting the second dress back on with the veil and hair piece I was sold. So I purchased an amazing Adele Wechsler creation and went $700 over budget, oops! I would post the picture here for everyone to see but my fiancee occasionally peeks at this blog, so you'll have to wait until the wedding!

And I would just like to say thank you to my lovely family and girlfriends who trekked on down to NYC to help me pick out my dress. And thank you Krystyna for helping me in and out of all the dresses! I'm so sorry you had to see my pasty white, cellulite ridden nakedness!

2 comments:

  1. The dress looks amazing on you. You are going to be a beautiful bride! Your husband-to-be is going to think that you are a hottie in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time shopping for your amazing dress on Saturday- money well spent!! I have to check out this show to see the famous guy that we shook hands with! Let me know when you go for your 1st fitting. Cellulite? what cellulite? I was totally not checking you out whatsoever, I caught more glimpses of your naked feet than anything!

    ReplyDelete