Monday, May 11, 2009

the photographers!

The second I stumbled upon their website I just had to hire these photographers for the wedding. I can't even put into words how amazing their work is. Steven and Tak are a real life couple, they're young, they're super super nice, and they're artists.

From the beginning I told Matt that photography was the one part of the wedding budget I wasn't going to skimp on. Wedding photographers aren't cheap. And if they are there's a good reason for it. Basically, you get what you pay for. See for yourself: www.getstak.com

3 comments:

  1. You got the right idea! To have amazing photos of your wedding is priceless. Are you doing engagement pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! and since violet can't be in the wedding she's going to be in our engagement pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, that's awesome! when and where are they getting taken?

    ReplyDelete