Sunday, January 24, 2010

here comes the bride

Picking our ceremony music was probably one of the easiest parts of planning this wedding. Since Matt is a guitarist we knew from the beginning we wanted a classical guitarist to play during the ceremony. And who better to play then the man who taught Matt how to play all those years ago. After deciding on classical guitar Matt downloaded some wedding songs for me to listen to. I wasn't really crazy about them, they sounded too slow and old fashioned. I wanted something more modern and upbeat. Then it kinda dawned on me: The Beatles! We both love them and they have sooo many great songs that could translate into wedding music. So I chose "Here Comes the Sun" for the processional and "All You Need Is Love" for the recessional. I can't wait to walk down and back up the aisle to these songs!




2 comments:

  1. wow, I never would have thought of this- these songs are lovely!

    ReplyDelete