Thursday, August 13, 2009

sweetheart table?

I wanted to have the entire bridal party seated together at the head table. I just think it looks classier and Matt and I wanted to sit with all of our friends. But I found out the other day from the reception venue that if we're gonna do that then the table would be a long half moon shaped dealy, not a long rectangle. Which means I can't do a table runner on that kind of table. So here are my options: we can do a sweetheart table with a custom damask table cloth and the bridal party sits at other tables with their guests or we can do the weird shaped head bridal table with a custom damask overlay and everyone sits together. Either way I'll need to have some kind of table cloth custom made, it'll just be way less expensive if it's for a sweetheart table. What do you all think?

3 comments:

  1. i like the one table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the wedding party sitting together is the best idea. The two weddings I have been a bridesmaid in have had both scenarios. Sitting with everyone apart felt very broken up- I feel like it somehow took away from the special honor of being a part of the party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My suggestion - do what makes you and Matt happy. It's your day. If you want to be at your own table do it. If you want us all around - it's your choice.

    ReplyDelete