Sunday, August 16, 2009

what to do with my hair

This has been bugging me. In keeping with my vintage theme I would really like a vintage inspired hairstyle. For the ceremony I'll be wearing a birdcage veil but I haven't been able to find any hairstyle photos online that incorporate that kind of veil with a vintage 'do that I like. All the hairstyles that I like are shown either with a long veil or without a veil at all. So it's been hard for me to visualize what the birdcage would look like with these styles.

I haven't picked out the veil yet because I'm waiting to see what the exact color of my wedding dress looks like first. But these are the veils that I'll be choosing from (veil only, not the accessory):



And here are some hairstyles that I really like, do you think any of these would look good with the birdcage veil?














5 comments:

  1. those are nice. i like the black and white hair styles. i thought you were gonna do the puffy short vail more on the side of your head rather than covering your face.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it can be adjusted to the side

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you growing your hair long for the wedding? I like the black and white too, and also the last pic. I think whichever you choose, that it would be nice to see some of your styled hair coming past the veil, so it is visible and not hidden underneath

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm only going to get trims until the wedding, i want it as long as possible. my hair grows soooo slow, pray for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the black and white pictures. Simple yet elegant.

    ReplyDelete