Sunday, August 23, 2009

"guest book"

You know me and traditional, we don't really get along. So, instead of having a traditional guest book we're going to have a wish jar. Everyone will write down their wishes for us and place their card in the apothecary jar. After the wedding I'll scan all the cards into my computer. Using booksmart, which is a book publishing program, I'll make our own custom guest book. Each card will be next to each guest's photo from the photo booth pictures taken at the reception.
Here's what the "guest book" table will look like:



4 comments:

  1. wow you are just to much. thats certainly not traditional at all. how do you find these ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. these were two separate ideas that i found online. one idea was for the wish jar the other idea used the photo booth pictures in the guest book. so i combined both ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not want my pictures taken!

    ReplyDelete