Thursday, November 5, 2009

time flies

Wow, it's been a really long time since I posted. But, not much has been going on in the wedding planning realm of my life. Just received all my table runners in the mail today, love them! And the groom and I have an appointment on Sunday to look at tuxedos. Besides that, I've been obsessing over shoes.
I've been looking through picture after picture, trying to get an idea of what kind of shoe I want. I keep finding myself drawn to photos of brightly colored shoes with white wedding dresses. That pop of color is such an unexpected little surprise, I just love it!


Problem #1: my wedding is black and white, there is NO color.

Problem #2: my dress isn't white, it's champagne. So, do I go the boring traditional route and buy a pair of shoes that match my dress color or do I go with black (cuz I can't think of one bright color that champagne matches with)?

How hot are the following two shots?





Love, love, love this very expensive shoe!



Gorgeous ivory shoes, but I'm not really feeling them.



3 comments:

  1. i say go with the black shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be totally hot if you picked brightly colored shoes. Esp in your favorite color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok what if i get blue shoes? and that would be my "something blue"?

    ReplyDelete